Bonnie Ross-Parker, a.k.a. “America’s Connection Diva”, is a multi-dimensional businesswoman and entrepreneur with a background in education, franchise development, publishing, mentorship, network marketing and community development
Bonnie is a professional speaker and author who focuses her energies on supporting women.
- Walk In My Boots ~ The Joy of Connecting
- Y.O.U. Set A High Standard for Being Human
- 42 Rules for Effective Connections
- Articles in Wealth Building ,7070彩票 Business Magazine, Business to Business, Entrepreneur’s Business Start-Ups
- Formerly the Associate Publisher of The Gazette Newspaper/Atlanta
Download the journal of
Bonnie’s cancer journey
- Business Superstar Award by People You Need To Know Magazine (2012), acknowledging her contributions as an entrepreneur.
- A Distinguished Businesswomen, as part of the Princess Diana Tour in Atlanta (2012).
- Career Magazine (California) featured Bonnie as their cover story “Branding Your Vision” (2010)
- Communication & Leadership Award by the International Toastmaster’s Organization of Georgia (2006).
- Influential Woman of Georgia by the Women’s Leadership Exchange (2005). Bonnie currently serves on their Atlanta Advisory Board.
- The Athena Award (2002). The award acknowledges women of leadership in cities throughout the United States.
- In November, 2014 Bonnie was acknowledged by North Point Magazine (Atlanta) as being 1 of 11 recipients to be featured in their cover story: “Savvy & Successful – Our Annual Tribute to Local Inspiring Women”.
- December, 2014, The Atlanta Business & Entertainment Exchange presented her with the “Leadership Award” with the inscription: “Thank you for your commitment and dedication to the Atlanta Community”. It was presented by Boss News Magazine, Poe Simpson Law and Worldstar Marketing Agency.
- February, 2015, Bonnie was honored at The Giant Event, Marietta, GA for inspiring business women in the Greater Atlanta Area through her work as the Founder of Xperience Connections
Bonnie is a graduate of George Washington University and holds certification in Network Marketing from the University of Illinois in Chicago. She lives in Florida with her husband, Phil.
Meet the Parkers at www.BonnieAndPhil.com